Welcome to the Beef Snob community! Barham’s Ozark Beef is proud to provide high quality pasture-raised beef that is USDA certified. We guarantee all of our beef is free of antibiotics and have received zero added hormones. Charlie Barham began raising and caring for cattle nearly 40 years ago on his farm in Ozark, Arkansas. He’s mastered his craft and provides sustainable and healthy ways to ensure his herd is fat and happy! With a steady diet of improved pasture, sweet potatoes, and grain, the result is tasty, marbleized beef the entire family will enjoy.
7 Things To Know When Ordering Barham’s Ozark Beef:
1. Amount of Beef: A Quarter Beef will net between 85-110 pounds of beef. Plan to use 4-5 cubic feet of freezer space per quarter. The Beef Snob Sampler nets 30 pounds of beef and takes up approximately 2 cubic feet.
2. Cost Estimate: You can expect the cost to be around $750 for a Quarter Beef, although we’ve seen prices range from $600 – $950. The price is determined once we know the hanging weight. The Beef Snob Sampler is $275 and includes approximately 30 pounds of beef.
3. Packaging: Each cut is vacuum sealed and clearly labeled. The label includes the specific cut, weight, date of processing, and the USDA stamp. This style of packaging makes thawing the beef easy and quick!
4. Customization (Quarter and Half Beef Orders Only): With a 5 minute phone call, our team will walk you through the customized cut options for a Quarter Beef. You’ll be walked through the options for your steaks, roasts, ground beef and other items.
5. What Cuts Are Included? A Quarter Beef will include approximately 15% steaks, 25% roasts, 40% ground beef, and 20% other cuts. The Beef Snob Sampler includes 5 steaks, 2-3 roasts, 13 pounds of ground beef, and 4 other items that would include fajita meat, kabob meat, beef short ribs, minute steaks, and more.
6. Place an Order: To secure your order, go to this link. Our team will reach out to you within two days of your order with more details. If buying a Quarter or Half Beef, the remainder of the purchase price is due prior to delivery.
7. Delivery: Free delivery is available in Arkansas. For orders outside of Arkansas, the delivery cost will be determined by the weight of the order and distance from central Arkansas. Contact Ed Linck for more information at (501) 733-4801. We do not ship outside of Arkansas as of now, but we plan to soon!
A little more about the pricing…
The industry pricing standard is to use the “hanging weight” to determine the price. Our price is $5.00/lb. hanging weight, plus a 2.75% sales tax. The price we quote you includes the beef, processor’s fee, sales tax, and delivery (if located in Arkansas). Our pricing method allows full transparency and ensures you get exactly what you paid for. Considering the quality of beef and the great price, there’s no better way to buy beef!
If you have questions, please contact Ed Linck at (501) 733-4801 or email@example.com.
Our family purchased beef from Barham’s Ozark Beef and we love the products we received. Everything came packaged and labeled perfectly and the quality of the beef is excellent. There... read more
Great quality of the beef. It is tasty, best beef we have ever have. We are really happy with the purchase and will recommend to anyone is craving a local... read more
Best burgers of all time!! Love the vacuum packed packaging. It makes it really easy to thaw and portion correctly. The service and quality is second to none. Highly recommend... read more
When beef snobs order a quarter beef or more from Barham’s Ozark Beef, they have the option to customize their cuts. Since many of our clients are new to this, we have created a photo gallery of each of the cut options. We still have a few cuts we need to capture on camera, but this is a great start! If you have questions or want to order, please contact Ed Linck at (501) 733-4801.
Arkansas cattle farmer Charlie Barham has been in the beef business for nearly 40 years. Now the self-proclaimed “good ol’ country boy” is the subject of a short film documentary that gives a behind-the-scenes look into his sustainable and humane farming operation in Ozark, Arkansas.
Produced by Twist Creative Studio, “Tender Touch: Nurturing Ozark Cattle,” examines Barham’s life on the farm – from the early days to today – and his role as co-founder of Barham’s Ozark Beef, the family business he started with his stepson Ed Linck in the fall of 2019. The 20-minute documentary premiered on Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021.
Barham’s Ozark Beef owner Ed Linck was interviewed on Newsradio 102.9 KARN with host Kevin Miller on the morning of December 18, 2020. Ed was a guest on the “Open for Business” segment. If you don’t know much about Barham’s Ozark Beef, this is a great introduction!