Providing all natural beef for Arkansas families is more important to us now than ever. We are proud to provide high quality, locally born and raised, USDA certified beef. If you are wondering how it works, here’s a breakdown.
1. A quarter beef will provide approximately 80-90 lbs of beef.
2. You can expect the cost to be around $695, but we won’t know for sure until the date of processing. See pricing method below.
3. Your beef is USDA Certified, vacuum sealed (by your volume of choice) and clearly labeled.
4. With a quick 5 minute phone call, we will walk you through the customized cut options prior to processing.
5. Cuts include steaks, brisket, roasts, ground beef and others, with ground beef making up approximately 25%-30% of your beef.
The industry pricing standard is to use hanging weight. Our cost is $5.00/lb hanging weight, plus a 2.625% sales tax. This pricing method allows full transparency and ensures you get what you pay for. We provide free delivery to folks in Central and Northwest Arkansas. A nonrefundable deposit of $200 per quarter must be paid to secure your order. The remainder is due prior to or upon delivery. Cash, Venmo, Cash App, PayPal, and check are all acceptable forms of payment.
Our cattle are hand fed daily with sweet potatoes and grain, plus plenty of pasture to graze. We guarantee not a single needle goes into your beef. They are born and raised with care by Charles Barham on his farm in Ozark, AR. Charles has been farming for nearly 40 years.
We love serving our customers and providing “farm to table” beef to Arkansas families! If you have questions, please comment here or find us on Facebook.