We are proud to provide high quality pasture-raised beef that is USDA certified. We guarantee all of our beef is free of antibiotics and have received zero added hormones. Charlie Barham began raising and caring for cattle nearly 40 years ago on his farm in Ozark, Arkansas. He’s mastered his craft and provides sustainable and healthy ways to ensure his herd is fat and happy! With a steady diet of improved pasture, sweet potatoes, and grain, the result is tasty, marbleized beef the entire family will enjoy.
7 Things To Know When Ordering Barham’s Ozark Beef:
1. Amount of Beef: A quarter beef will net between 85-110 lbs. of beef. Plan for 5 cubic feet of freezer space per quarter.
2. Cost Estimate: You can expect the cost to be around $750 for a quarter, although we’ve seen it range from $550 – $850. The price is determined once we know the “hanging weight.” See pricing method below.
3. Packaging: Each cut is vacuum sealed and clearly labeled. The label includes the specific cut, weight, date of processing, and the USDA stamp.
4. Customization: With a 5 minute phone call, our team will walk you through the customized cut options.
5. What Cuts Are Included?: Your order will include approximately 15% steaks, 25% roasts, 40% ground beef, and 20% other cuts.
6. Place an Order: To secure your order, go to this link to pay the $200 nonrefundable deposit. Our team will reach out to you within two days of your order with more details. The remainder of the purchase price is due prior to delivery.
7. Delivery: Free delivery is available in Arkansas. For orders outside of Arkansas, the delivery cost will be determined by the weight of the order and distance from central Arkansas. Contact Ed Linck for more information at (501) 733-4801.
A little more about the pricing…
The industry pricing standard is to use the “hanging weight” to determine the price. Our price is $5.00/lb. hanging weight, plus a 2.625% sales tax. The price we quote you includes the beef, processor’s fee, sales tax, and delivery (if located in Arkansas). Our pricing method allows full transparency and ensures you get exactly what you paid for. Considering the quality of beef and the great price, there’s no better way to buy beef!
If you have questions, please contact Ed Linck at (501) 733-4801 or email@example.com.
Our family purchased beef from Barham’s Ozark Beef and we love the products we received. Everything came packaged and labeled perfectly and the quality of the beef is excellent. There... read more
Best burgers of all time!! Love the vacuum packed packaging. It makes it really easy to thaw and portion correctly. The service and quality is second to none. Highly recommend... read more
Simply phenomenal, the most tender, buttery-like texture, delicate, flavorful mouthwatering beef I have ever eaten!